The Foraging Foxes Autumn Wreath Kit
DIY AUTUMN WREATH SEWING KIT - The Foraging Foxes - Instruction Booklet & Full-sized Pattern Templates, Wool Felt, Roving Wool, Ribbons, Acorn Cups, Felted Balls, Embroidery Threads, needles Etc. Celebrate the changing of the seasons with this beautiful, full & fabulous felt Autumn wreath covered with fun whimsical characters; cute foxes, playing & foraging in the woods amongst the oak leaves and bramble bushes laden with with acorns & blackberri
• A5 paper booklet containing detailed Instructions
• Full-sized pattern templates printed on A3 paper
• Wool Felt in a beautiful soft pallet of muted shades
• 7x skeins of DMC embroidery floss in contrasting colours for decorative embroidery
• 100cm copper coloured velvet ribbon
• 150cm black cotton ricrac
• 25g light beige roving wool felt
• 25g dark brown roving wool felt
• John James sewing needle and felting needle in a protective tube.
• Contained in a handy cotton drawstring bag to keep your bits and bobs together!
Not included; Freezer paper, Sewing thread and Polyester stuffing.
The felt used in this project are a mixture of 100% wool felt sheets and 30% - 40% wool-blend sheets. *Note wool colours and blends will vary dependent on stocks.
This will make:
• One felt wreath base
• Three foxes
• Six blackberries
• Ten Blackberry leaves
• Six Acorns
• Lots of lovely leaves!
Measures approximately 36cm-40cm across when you have made your wreath which will make a cute yet welcoming decoration which will take pride of place at the heart at the heart of your Autumnal and Halloween decorations and will wow your friends and family for many years to come.