Personalised Contour Line Art Piece
Contours that tell stories is the perfect personalised and unique gift for the home. The piece merges together the contour lines of your chosen location[s] to create a beautiful, interesting and abstract 3D wall art piece. This art piece is perfect for anniversaries, weddings and new home gifts.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING:
- The image above is an example, each piece of art will be different as it is personalised
- If you require international delivery please message me as that can be arranged
- Please make sure you add the location[s] you would like present on the canvas under the personalisation option
- If you require a larger size than the size options available please message me
- If you require a custom colour please message me
- If you would like the names of the locations integrated into the art please state under the personalisation instructions
- If you have any questions please message me or email email@example.com
The story behind the idea:
'Contours that tell stories' was initially created as an anniversary present for my parents who were born and raised in different parts of the UK. I wanted to make them something that showed parts of them coming together in a meaningful and interesting way. I decided to use contour lines as I feel they tell a story of the land and by merging two locations together tells a story of identity, family and migration. My mother who has Pakistani heritage was born in Bristol and my father who has Italian heritage was born in Rosemarkie, Scotland - these two places tell stories of their childhood but also connects to their heritage. This piece is special because every piece is unique and personalised making it the perfect anniversary gift/wedding gift/new home gift. The best feature of this piece is that it is not visually obvious to its meaning creating exciting conversation around the piece.
If you have any questions feel free to message me!