Box Of Chocolates Gingerbread Character
Do you want to surprise someone special with a fun and quirky present? Then why not consider the Gingerbread Character, holding a heart-shaped box of chocolates! Perfect for Valentine's Day, their birthday, Christmas or just to show your affection, it won't contribute to them piling on the pounds like real chocolate would. Guaranteed to bring a smile to anyone's face, you can hang it around the home or in the car, stick it on a magnetic surface or attach it to some keys - there are plenty of options!
These delightful characters, made from felt with detailed machine embroidery using high quality threads, make for great Christmas decorations but can also be enjoyed any time of the year. Spread joy today with one of these cheerful little fellows!
Choose how you would like your Gingerbread Character finished off from the drop down menu.
1. Fridge Magnet – A magnetic strip will be attached to the back of the gingerbread for you to stick them on your fridge, boiler, memo board, or other magnetic surface.
2. Hanging Decoration - The gingerbread will be finished off with a matching piece of ribbon
3. Keyring – A piece of matching ribbon and keyring split ring will be added, enabling the gingerbread to be added to keys, bags etc.
4. Plain – No extra additions on the gingerbread. Ideal to be used as a bookmark, placed in a frame, glued onto a blank greeting card etc.
What colour would you like the box of chocolates, and the ribbon? Please use the box provided to let me know your preference.
With attention to detail, each Box Of Chocolates Gingerbread Character is lovingly crafted just for you.
I love watching these gingerbread characters come to life as each part stitches out. I hope they make you smile as much as they do me :)
• If you would like a design that's not listed, please get in touch to discuss. I can do many different themes, including occupations, sports, military and hobbies, and will do my upmost to assist you.
• These gingerbread are for decorative purposes only, and not suitable for small children.
• I do my utmost to ensure that the colours I display in my photographs are displayed correctly; however, it is extremely difficult to depict them accurately. Despite this, I take every precaution to make sure that they are as close to reality as possible.